It’s review time again! For those of you who haven’t been following along, we often come across a Chiropractic related website, product, or service we want to rant or rave about. It’s a great way to break the monotony around here while spreading the word about things that may (or may not) be of benefit to your Chiropractic practice. Today we’ll be looking at VistaPrint.com
My first experience with Vistaprint.com was while attending Palmer College of Chiropractic. When we finally entered student clinic nearly everyone, including myself, got free business cards from Vistaprint to help us network and get patients. Having a real business card as a student extern was one of the first times you begin to feel like an actual Chiropractor.
At the time of this writing you can still get 250 free business cards. You only pay for shipping and processing and for any upgrades you choose. Although free business card customers are limited to choosing from about 42 free designs, there is surely something to fit your needs. The cards are great quality and the only real downside is they feature the phrase “Free business cards at VistaPrint.com” or a similar phrase in small print on the back of the cards. These business cards are ideal for a Chiropractic practice starting out on a budget or even for use as appointment reminder cards.
Although the free business card end of VistaPrint.com hasn’t changed much, I am amazed to see how the site has expanded in the last 5 or 6 years. They now offer a huge range of products and services.
In addition to business cards the site offers anything you could imagine or desire in the world of office related stationary. You can design custom Chiropractic envelopes, labels, folders, brochures, pamphlets, postcards, mailing labels, rubber stamps and much more. Need custom business checks? They do that! Want to design a Visa credit card with your own design? You can do that too.
Vistaprint also offers professional signage solutions. From banners to magnetic car signs and window decals, they are a complete signage provider. You are sure to find something to fit your Chiropractic signage needs. If one of their pre-made Chiropractic sign designs doesn’t suit your tastes then simply design and upload your own. This site puts you in control of designs with their very easy to use design interface.
The site also offers solutions for all of your Chiropractic practice promotional items. Check out their coffee mugs, T-shirts, pens, keychains, luggage tags, mousepads, magnets, and much more.
That’s not all! VistaPrint.com also offers business marketing services such as email marketing, postcard and other direct marketing services, websites, online search profiles, and much more. They are a one stop shop for your Chiropractic print and practice promotion needs.
I was surprised to see you can even purchase a toll free 800 telephone number through their site. You can sign up for a free 30 day trial and after that the base plan is only $9.99 a month with an annual commitment (or $14.99 if you choose to be billed monthly). I know what you are thinking, but there are no setup fees either! I never realized obtaining a toll free 1-800 telephone number for a Chiropractic practice could be so easy and affordable.
I have been a VistaPrint.com customer for years and I still see something new on their site every time I visit to place an order. They offer quick turnaround, great prices, and high quality on their print pieces. As you can tell I dig VistaPrint. Afterall, any company that saved me money during Chiropractic college and still saves me money in practice holds a very special spot in my heart.
Here’s a lot of what I like, and the little I don’t:
- Tons of Free Products: You can sample the quality of many products and try many services absolutely free for 30 days. I highly recommend you stop by and check out their free pens, free business cards, free website, free logo design service, and much more.
- Great Prices: The site offers pretty amazing prices and great promotions to save you even more of your hard earned cash. In fact they even offer a low price guarantee on their Postcards, Business Cards, Brochures, and Folders.
- Package Deals: Save even more by taking advantage of package deals on matching sets of business cards and related stationary. For instance you can save 50% with the mid level “Standard – Business Package Deal”. This one is my favorite and truly an amazing deal if you ask me. For just $49.99 you get:
- Easy to Use Design Interface: Customizing one of the existing designs or making your own from scratch is easy, quick, and painless. You can design your own Chiropractic logo, business cards, and matching stationary in minutes.
- Environmentally Friendly Company with Green Choices: Choose recycled materials for your print products and help protect our environment.
- Too Few Chiropractic Specific Designs: The ready to go Chiropractic designs on the site are a little bland and Chiropractors could really use more choices. Since you can make changes or upload your own designs this is really only a minor issue.
- Pricey Upgrades: Glossy business card stock, premium 100-lb matte paper, foil accents, or other upgrades can end up costing you a decent chunk of change, but this is true at any business card or print site.
- Distracting Lineup of Interesting Products: Once you start poking around the site you tend to get sidetracked and start browsing through cool products you never intended to buy!
As you can tell, there isn’t a lot to complain about with this site. I frequently recommend it to Chiropractic clients, friends, and colleagues. Don’t take my word for it. Head on over to their site and check out some of their free products. Through our affiliation with VistaPrint we can even hook you up with a discount on any paid order. Simply click the link below to save big on your purchase!